- Duration : 04 days
- Season : July to August
- Region : Manali -Dhundi- Solang
Detailed itinerary :
- -Manali – Solang Valley (5 hrs.) Ht. 2480 Mtrs.-
- Drive Manali to Old Manali village.
- -After that trek will start to Solang Valley.
- -On the route visit Villages like Shanag, Goshal and Burua.
- -Overnight stay at Solang valley in Camp.
- -Solang – Dhundi – Bakar Thach (5-6 Hrs) Ht. 3300 Mtrs.
- -Gradually ascending from the valley, the trail now passes through the small hamlet of Dhundi and continues to the scenic campsite at Bakar Thach.
- -Overnight stay at Bakar Thach in Camp.
- -Bakar Thach – BhojPatra – Beas Kund (5-6 Hrs) Ht.3690 Mtrs.
- -After Breakfast trek to Beas Kund via Bhoj Patra.
- -Bhoj Patra place gets its name from the fact that the area has a lot of Bhoj Patra (Birch) trees.
- -Beas Kund is a Holy lake where Rishi Vyas took his daily bath.
- -Beas Kund is the origin of river Beas.
- -Return to the BakarThach Camp in the evening.
- -Bakar Thach to Solang valley (5-6 Hrs) – Manali
- -After breakfast trek down towards Solang Valley.
- -To reach Solang Valley in the afternoon.
- -Drive from Solang valley to Manali by Jeep.