- Duration : 14 Days.
- Season : May to November.
- Region : Manali- Marhi-Hamta.
Detailed Itinerary :
- DAY 01: Arrival Delhi
Reception in air port, transfer to the hotel, O/N in hotel
- DAY 02: Delhi to Manali (2000 m) 570 kms. 16 hours, by night tourist bus.
Full day sight seen in Delhi, evening transfer to bus station, night in comfortable bus
- DAY 03: Manali – Morning reached Manali, check in hotel, Visit old Manali, Hadimba temple, Shiva temple and monastery in town are main attraction, afternoon free in town, Night in hotel.
- DAY 04: Manali/Prini-Ponduropa/Setan (2700 m) 4 hours. Trek 1
After breakfast drive to Prini village, Path leads through the village By Zig-zag trail to the valley floor and offers an extensive view. Reach Khangpa village of Saten who are migrated from Spiti. (From Tibet in the olden time.) Khangpa community use to move as Nomade of Chang-thang does till now.
- DAY 05: Panduropa/Setan – Chhika (3000m) 4 hours, Trek 2
Trek through breathtaking landscape, the meadow surrounded by high mountain ranges to just below the Hamta Pass, on a grassy bank slope. In impressive surroundings, Here rock assumes wonderful colours. Chikka (the camp site) is followed by a River, Alain Nallah and its snout is Hamta Pass finally we reaches Chikka.
- DAY 06: Chhika – Marhi (3300m. Apprx.) 5 hours, Trek 3
During trekking cross a river to other side of the Valley and get a beautiful view of Deo Tibba, Indrasan and Inderkilla, Hanuman tibba (5930 Mts.) and group of summits around Beas kund and also landscape of Bara Bhangal Region.
- DAY 07 : Marhi – Piyangniru (3900m.Apprx.) 4 hours Trek 4
The whole area is surrounded by high summits, hanging glacier, and massive moraine. This is true alpine zone that we are trekking in. After noon we spend time in exploring the surroundings.
- DAY 08: Piyangniru – Raurikhaudi (3300m) 5 hours Trek 5
Trek gets little steeper in the beginning and after that all the way descend down to Raurikhaudi. local Shepard’s of Kullu Valley can be seen grazing their herds of sheep goat.
- DAY 09: Raurikhaudi-Jogidugh (3000m.via lamadugh/sorotu) 4 hours Trek 6,
Jogidugh occupies a very famous place in the Hindu mythology, especially for the local habitants of the Valley. Said to be a very holy place of Thakshag nag (serpent god).
- DAY 10: Jogidugh – Tilgan (2900m.) 4hrs. Trek 7
Trek along the tree line goes little down to avoid the steep cliff and again little climb along the stream. After that trek goes in a horizontal way right up to the campsite at Tilgan. At Tilgan one can have a tremendous view of the Manali valley, town and surrounding.
- DAY 11: Tilgam-Manali-Prini via Bhanara 2300m or jagatsukh 4hrs.Trek 8
Scenic trail descend to Bhanara, there is an old temple of local God Near village and another historic cave (ARJUN GUFA) where the pandavas are believed to have taken refuge during there exile. Get down to road side and drive back to Manali.
- DAY 12: Manali to Delhi : 16 hours, 570 kms.
Visit old Manali, Hadimba temple, Shiva temple and monastery in town are main attraction s, by evening us to Delhi, night in bus.
- DAY 13: Arrive Delhi
Transfer to hotel, day at leisure, O/N in hotel.
- DAY 14: Full day sight seen
Evening transfer to international air port, flight to onward destination.