- Duration : 05 Days
- Major Regions Covered : Pangong Lake Ladakh
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH – Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. In the evening walk to local market of Leh & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: INDUS VALLEY MONASTERY EXCURSION – Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Packed Lunch will be provided or Hot Lunch at Kalden Home Stay in Stok. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 03: EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP – 18,390 FT. – Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft. is around 39 Kms away from Leh. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. Later in the afternoon at leisure for last day shopping and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: FULL DAY EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE – 14,000 FT. – After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to Leh. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE LEH – Early morning transfer to Domestic Airport of Leh to catch the flight for your onward Destination
- The comfortable Non-A/c vehicle (Innova / Qualis / Xylo) will be throughout the complete tour.
- The Hotel accommodation in two & three star hotels / resorts on MAP basis.
- All the sight-seeing tours at every place according to Itinerary only.
- Fuel charges are inclusive in tour cost.
- The service of driver is also inclusive in the tour
- A/C will be chargeable extra if asked
- Your personal nature expenses like Beverages, Alcohol etc.
- Entry Fee at Museum
- Bus / Train / Air
For any further information please feel free to write to us.